Fashion, art, shopping, style, travel.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Google is Art

I know it's a random topic for Artsy Style, but I think Google logos are the simplest and the most overseen kind of art online. There's always a Google logo that's so creative and meaningful. I thought I'd display some.
The first logo is celebrating the anniversary of Pac-Man, a global favorite. You could actually play the game on Google's home page.

The second picture is for Father's Day. Personally, it reminded me of one of Norman Rockwell's American-pastime-apple-pie paintings.

The third is for Earth Day, and the last is for April Fool's. It's simple, but it had me thinking for a few seconds.

Oh, by the way, you can submit your own logo to Google and they might accept it. Check it out HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment